[tor-relays] 0.2.3.10-alpha / .11-alpha

Hi,

I was wondering if one of you had a message in the log from
0.2.3.10-alpha which was that he coul not access the AES hardware
engine and is using software instead.

I upgraded to .11-alpha a day later and the message seems to be gone.
Does anybody know how to check if he can access the AES hardware engine
now or is the feature just disabled in the new version ?

Normally he sould be able to access the feature because the Intel CPUs
in the system support it,

Thanks in advance

--
Mit freundlichen GrÃÃen / Yours sincerely

Sebastian Urbach

Religion is something left over from the infancy of
our intelligence, it will fade away as we adopt
reason and science as our guidelines.

Bertrand Arthur William Russell (1872-1970),
British philosopher, logician, mathematician,
historian, and social critic.