[tor-relays] Trusted Tor Traceroute Scoreboard Link Modified

Hi Relay Operators,
                             We have made some modifications to the way we are running our live scoreboard script. Previously we were running into some problems with handling multiple simultaneous web requests, as the server started a heavy script for each incoming request. Now we are updating a static HTML files every 10 minutes.

The link of our scoreboard has changed. Now the scoreboard is available at-

http://datarepo.cs.illinois.edu/relay_scoreboard.html

Sorry for the inconveniences.

Thanks

Anupam