[tor-relays] High speed exit

Hi all,

I've been running a few fail relays over the past few years. All relays I run they begin with the prefix "Telos". ÂI've recently come across a really good deal http://www.soyoustart.com/ca/en/ on hosting..., and begun hosting "TelosTor" and "TelosTor2" from 192.99.8.96. ÂI would welcome any comments on security. ÂAt the moment I do not have a stable IP to access them, so have defaulted to 1/min IP access for OpenSSH. ÂI would relish the TOR communities feedback in order to further secure my tor exit node.

Thanks!
CraigÂ