[tor-relays] ScrambleSuit maintenance question

Inexperienced Debian administrator here with a question about how to
maintain the new obfsproxy/Tor for ScrambleSuit.  I installed as follows:

1. Updated /etc/apt/sources.list (new lines prefixed with *):

deb http://server.name.redacted/debian wheezy main contrib non-free
*deb http://server.name.redacted/debian unstable main contrib non-free
deb http://server.name.redacted/debian-security wheezy/updates main
contrib non-free
deb http://deb.torproject.org/torproject.org wheezy main
*deb http://deb.torproject.org/torproject.org tor-nightly-master-wheezy main

2. Created apt.conf to prevent all packages from being pulled from
unstable by default:

echo 'APT::Default-Release "stable";' > /etc/apt/apt.conf

3. Edited torrc with following:

ServerTransportPlugin obfs3,scramblesuit exec /usr/bin/obfsproxy managed

4. Installed the new packages:

apt-get update
apt-get -t unstable install obfsproxy
apt-get upgrade  <-- Installed Tor nightly.

5. service restart tor

My question:

Is there a way to configure things so obfsproxy and Tor will later
automatically be upgraded to a *stable* release that includes
ScrambleSuit?  And how to know when I need to upgrade obfsproxy and Tor?

Thanks,
Delton