Re: [tor-relays] [WARN] Your system clock just jumped 100 seconds forward; assuming established circuits no longer work.

Are you on a virtual machine?  Do you control the VM host? If not, it could be that your host is migrating your VM, or not scheduling it properly, which causes time drifts inside the VM.