Re: [tor-relays] TTTT, multiple runs

On Wed, Feb 19, 2014 at 6:53 PM, Sebastian Urbach <sebastian@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Right now we are at 95 ip's with at least 1 completed run. Hopefully we can add another 5 to that number and reach the "100 milestone" before the next data review in 03/2014. Multiple run's from the same ip are very welcome as well.

Sebastian,

Does this have to be run on a Tor Relay?  I thought so, for my first run, but re-reading it now I am not sure.  If running this on a non-relay would help, I can add a few more servers tonight.

--
Sanjeev Gupta
+65 98551208     http://www.linkedin.com/in/ghane