Re: [tor-relays] Named status

install bind our other dns service in the relay machine (localhost listen 127.0.0.1:53) and change your dns local resolution to localhost. Gnu Linux in /etc/resolv.conf

On Wed, Feb 26, 2014 at 2:15 PM, Roman Mamedov <rm@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Wed, 26 Feb 2014 10:45:18 -0600
John Ricketts <john@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> All,
>
> At what point does the router acquire "Named" status?  My exit node is called "QuintexSJT" and has been up for 20 days. I suspect it requires some sort of human intervention?

A common gotcha is that you won't get the Named flag if any other node has
claimed the same name any time over the *past six months*, if I remember
correctly.

--
With respect,
Roman