[tor-relays] tor-browser still fails on FreeBSD 9.2-STABLE

     I just downloaded tor-browser-linux32-3.5.2.1_en-US.tar.xz and tried it.
It fails on FreeBSD 9.2-STABLE exactly the same way the previous version did:

[hellas] 128 % ./start-tor-browser

Launching Tor Browser Bundle for Linux in /home/hellas/bennett/src/tor/tor-browser_en-US
XPCOMGlueLoad error for file /usr/home/hellas/bennett/src/tor/tor-browser_en-US/Browser/libxul.so:
libasound.so.2: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
Couldn't load XPCOM.
Tor Browser exited abnormally.  Exit code: 255
[hellas] 129 %

     So I guess it did *not* get statically linked.  I checked the ports tree,
but didn't find any port named libasound or just asound, so I don't know where
to get the library that the browser wants and is lacking.
     Is there much likelihood of having a secure browser for FreeBSD anytime
soon?  Using firefox 27 turns out to be several orders of magnitude more
identifiable than firefox 3.51, which was already bad enough in that respect,
so I'd really like to have something that's much safer.

                                  Scott Bennett, Comm. ASMELG, CFIAG
* Internet:   bennett at sdf.org   *or*   bennett at freeshell.org   *