[tor-relays] Is Bridges supposed to get a gurard flag?.

Hello All,

   I've been running a non-exit relay at home and a bridge on amazon cloud since dec-2014.  And today
   I had noticed on atlas my bridge has got a guard flag and from the logs in the last 18 hours it had sent
   4.73 GB and received 4.89 GB (finally I'm happy to see bandwidth being used on bridge). I've the
   following questions

  1. Is a bridge supposed to get a guard flag ?.
  2. Is there a difference between a guard flag of a relay and a guard flag of a bridge?.

Thanks