Re: [tor-relays] Tor weather - signature not found

Hi

A couple month ago, my new relay needed some days before I could register it on whether, even though it was showing up on Atlas and Globe.
I suggest you try again in a few days.

Good luck :-)

On February 14, 2015 2:18:42 PM mattia <sowdust@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

14 Feb 15 14.05, Aeris:

> > Hi all, I have recently converted a bridge to a relay.
> > Its fingerprint is 0D14A4498E7D1854696CC07548653EA4CD3CB2DA.
> >
> > I wanted to subscribe to Tor Weather but when I try I get the "We
> > could not locate a Tor node with that fingerprint." error.
>
> As far as I know, bridge fingerprints are obfuscated before
> publishing. Perhaps this is the reason of the error ?

thanks Aeris, but I'd find it strange if that were the problem: the
relay is not a bridge anymore and it appears both on
globe.torproject.org and atlas.