Re: [tor-relays] 7 relays gone because of spammers

Hi Thomas,

Please feel free to look into this. From everything I've been able to
find, trivial events for each server triggered the entire account to be
shut down. It would be a real shame if you fot gucked like me.

My original goal, before all of this, was to get a partner agreement
with them as well. I was hoping to setup a small niche company with
custom images prepackaged for immediate use. Their website stated I
needed to have 12 services with them before, and I was up to 11. All I
had to do was buy one more and wait another month or so before I was
going to initiate contact with ovh.biz

https://www.ovh.biz/ca/en/
"Conditions of access:

You must have been an OVH customer for at least three months and have a
portfolio of more than a dozen relevant products."

But, well, I can't continue with them.

Speak Freely