[tor-relays] Hostname in DirAuthority config

Hi

I'm experimenting running my own tor network. To achieve this I'm setting DirAuthority in torrc.

But it seems that I cannot use a hostname for my DirAuthority. For example:

DirAuthority da1 orport=7000 no-v2 v3ident=xxx da1:7000 xxx

Results in the error:

Unrecognized flag 'da1:7000' on DirAuthority line

If I replace "da1" with an IP address there is no error. Is this expected behaviour? I'm running tor v0.2.8.12. The documentation calls this an "address" (as opposed to other parts which refer to an "IP") which made me think a hostname would work.

Thanks
--
Andy Smith