[tor-relays] Wildly Different BandWidth Numbers

Looking at the consensus health page for my relay D195E5CE8AE77BAC91673E6CFB7BD0AF57281646), I see wildly different values for bandwidth:

bw=3060
bw=910
bw=340
bw=620
bw=5130

Why is there such a discrepancy.  I'm guessing this has something to do with my relay bouncing in and out of Guard status on a regular basis (which I'm sure can't be a good thing).

Is there anything I can do to maintain a consistent value, be it at one end of the scale or the other.

Cheers.