Re: [tor-relays] Optimizing Tor Relay

On 12.02.2021 21:35, friendlyexitnode wrote:

I'm running a very small family of exit nodes (who are friendly) and
was curious if anyone had any advice on ways to optimize their relay
configuration? I'm running them all on Ubuntu 20.04. I've reviewed the
[Arch
Wiki,](https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Tor#+100Mbps_Exit_Relay_configuration_example)
but didn't notice much of an improvement. Anyone have an advice to
improve Tor performance for relays?

https://www.torservers.net/wiki/setup/server
https://github.com/torservers/server-config-templates
Maybe there is something helpful here. Iptables similar to Arch Wiki but extended by several ICMP types.

╰_╯ Ciao Marco!

Debian GNU/Linux

It's free software and it gives you freedom!