Re: [tor-relays] OVHcloud does not allow Tor exit relays on VPS/cloud services

I've had enough with OVH as well. For a long time they played a good hoster, but somehow it's different now. I am bombarded by "abuse" and "tickets", which unanswered first have no consequences, until suddenly the VPS is in rescue mode. But there is no ticket in the customer panel. If you ask, the network team is not the Abuse team, so you don't get to the right address. They forward it internally.

The same happens with the hoster Yourserver.se. For a very long time it was quiet there too. I had to switch all exit relays to normal relays there too.

In total 18 exit relays are lost now and I will switch them off as normal relays this year, because my focus is on exit relays, if you have to pay so much. Both hosters were very fast and always good in the network.

Olaf