[tor-relays] Tor 0.3.5.x is unsupported, please upgrade

Hello!

It's time again to get relays upgraded running an EOL Tor series (0.3.5.x). We'll start reaching out to operators with valid contact information this week and plan to start reject relays which are still on 0.3.5.x about 4 weeks from now on at the begin of March. You can follow along that process in our bug tracker[1] if you want.

For the general processes around dealing with EOL relays in the Tor network see my mail from last October[2].

Feedback and improvements are welcome, as always.

Georg

[1] https://gitlab.torproject.org/tpo/network-health/team/-/issues/171
[2] https://lists.torproject.org/pipermail/tor-relays/2021-October/019862.html