Re: [tor-relays] Reduced exit and not IPv4 exit traffic at all

On 2/18/22 16:13, lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Before changing exit policies, read 'man torrc' carefully. SERVER OPTIONS
ExitPolicy* and IPv6Exit.

ah, there is is buried. I didn't know that there is man torrc, I always looked that up online in the 2019 documentation, or before that in the standard doc. online.

I will try what happens if I apply a config with IPv6 exit only, I guess it could work now. At least I need to close 80/443, as that seems to be the source for spam, I assume it is some webform or forum spam that got the server listed in the spam block list.

yl