Re: [tor-relays] Way to be notified when relay goes offline?

Hi,

> Is there a way to be notified when a relay goes offline? Thanks.

For a few relays you could make an account on weather.torproject.org and add your email address and relays. But pretty much any other remote monitoring tool will suffice as well.

Cheers,

tornth

Feb 4, 2024, 22:30 by keifer.bly@xxxxxxxxx:
Hi,

So my relay at  https://metrics.torproject.org/rs.html#details/79E3B585803DE805CCBC00C1EF36B1E74372861D  went offline for a few days, and I was unaware. Is there a way to be notified when a relay goes offline? Thanks.
--Keifer