Re: [tor-relays] bridges for Lox

On Dienstag, 27. Februar 2024 20:09:17 CET s7r wrote:

> Is there anything needed to do with previous setups that use obfs4proxy
> from it's default previous repository? Or just the name has been changed
> and everything is backward compatible?

For us on Debian, this will only change with the next release "trixie".
Then we may have to change configs or a post-install script will adjust default
installations. This will probably be in the release notes.

# Use lyrebird to provide the obfs4 protocol.
ServerTransportPlugin obfs4 exec /usr/local/bin/lyrebird

Will take a few more years. Gentoo & FreeBSD-Port Dev's and users are years
ahead ;-)
​

--
╰_╯ Ciao Marco!

Debian GNU/Linux

It's free software and it gives you freedom!