3 days for the first letter from the police

Hi all

Wow, that was really quick! It's the police of Oberhessen (Germany).
Since I am Swiss and German authorities are generally OK in such cases
(as far as I interpret the documentation) I am a bit less shocked. And
it's about an e-mail containing porn - looks like a minor case though.
But still... quick...

Regards
    Peter

--
 Peter Guhl     Agnesstrasse 12C       CH-8406 Winterthur        Â
 www.p-guhl.ch  www.schrottman.ch      http://www.oben.ch        Â