Re: [tor-relays] How to force VPS to update to current release?

Noilson, Andrew,

I noticed the difference between the sources.list lines and the one below with dist in it so I copied and pasted the ones from the Tor installation help page which are the same as yours and they came out with dist in them in the update ?report again.
Since then I have managed to fumble with wget so the current 2.4.20 version is installed.

Leave it unless I can repeat it.
Thanks
Robert