Re: [tor-relays] Any Tor/Linux coaches in Sydney?

What is it you're looking for? I can talk to some Tor stuff (most maybe), but not others and I've never 'coached' anyone formally nor done group user training.  I'm going to be passing through Sydney next week, but not for long.

-tom

On Jan 25, 2014 12:41 PM, "I" <beatthebastards@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Not apparently. I tried them. They are shrinking out of apathy which is endemic in Australia.
Robert

Prove me wrong, numbats!