Re: [tor-relays] Scoreboard enhancements / Trying Trusted Tor Traceroutes

Hi Mick,

Thank you for running multiple turns and your time frame info as well :-)
--
Mit freundlichen Grüssen / Sincerely yours

Sebastian Urbach

Those who would give up essential Liberty,
to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve
neither Liberty nor Safety.
Benjamin Franklin (1706 - 1790),  Inventor,
journalist, printer, diplomat, and statesman

On Sun, 26 Jan 2014 16:04:01 +0100