Re: [tor-relays] Using syslog for monitoring bridges

i found this how to. No talk about Tor, but is a north. https://blog.logentries.com/2014/01/how-to-send-log-data-via-a-proxy-server-using-rsyslog/

share your experiences with us. =]

On Thu, Jan 23, 2014 at 5:34 PM, Andreas Fritzel <andreasfritzel1986@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hey all,

In two different countries I run 3 Tor bridges for a while now. For monitoring, I want to quit using the local filesystem for storing files, filled by syslog and be able to store the syslog info on a remote system. This is done easily with rsyslog[1], but I want to store it at home without the link between the three bridges and my home IP. So, I was thinking about sending it with rsyslog over TCP to a Tor Hidden Service.

Is there anyone who can help me out with this? I was thinking about using SOCKS, but it didn't work out :(.

Andreas

[1] http://www.rsyslog.com/doc/manual.html

Noilson Caio Teixeira de Araújo
https://ncaio.wordpress.com