Re: [tor-relays] Combined relay and hidden service, good idea or not?

It is safe to assume that both relays and select hidden services are
being scanned 24/7. When your host reboots (say, as a result of an
automatic OS update), both your relay and your hidden service become
unavailable at the same time, instantly revealing the IP of the hidden
service.