[tor-relays] Consensus weight drops continuously 28h after getting guard flag

Hi,

approx. 28 hours after getting the guard flag, my relay's consensus weight hit a peak and has declined rather rapidly since then (again 28 hours ago).

Did I do something wrong? Is it because I restarted the relay 52 hours ago? Is there actually any detailed documentation on how consensus weight is calculated?

Also, my bandwidth (as well as my cpu, etc.) is only used to a fraction of its capacity, even though my relay is three weeks old now. The RelayBandwidthRate option does not limit here...

Regards,
Ilka