Re: [tor-relays] community team highlights: Relay Advocacy

Hi,

> On 14 Jan 2019, at 11:37, Vasilis <andz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Signed PGP part
> teor:
>> Colin also asked relay operators to opt-in as fallback directory mirrors
>> (in the last half of 2018). In December, he helped rebuild the fallback
>> directory mirror list.
>
> Thank you for working on this.
>
> The fallback directory mirrors are being checked daily by the OONI probe TCP
> connect test that runs by default from many probes around the world. It
> currently tests the TCP connectivity (successful connection: true/false) of the
> directory authorities and bridges.
>
> This list lives on the ooni-resources repository [1] it will be really neat if
> one can drop a notification or open a ticket so that this list gets updated.

We rebuilt the list at end of 2018, then I was distracted by the holidays.

I just did the tor-relays announcement, and emailed metrics for Relay Search:
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/doc/UpdatingFallbackDirectoryMirrors#ATypicalRelease

Telling OONI is on our list, and I made a ticket for next time:

It would be slightly easier for us to cc OONI on the tor-relays email.
Is there a mailing list we could use?

We don't mind opening GitHub tickets, if that's easier for you.