[tor-relays] New Relay by the Chaos Computer Club Vienna (C3W)

Hi!

I just wanted to convey some happy news:

The Chaos Computer Club Vienna[0] (C3W, Vienna/Austria) just launched their second relay. We're still working on tweaking the bandwidth announcements.

Of course feedback to our relay setup is highly welcome and if you have questions, I'm happy to answer them.

Feel free to poke around the metrics[1].

Best regards
MacLemon

[0]:https://c3w.at/ "Chaos Computer Club Vienna"
[1]:https://metrics.torproject.org/rs.html#search/C3W "C3W Relay Overview, Tor Metrics"