[tor-relays] My relay software gets hung up on OVH

Hi, so my relay running on OVH at https://metrics.torproject.org/rs.html#details/79E3B585803DE805CCBC00C1EF36B1E74372861D

Sometimes gets hung up. About every two weeks or so, the relay software gets hung up, causing the relay to go offline. I notice when this happens, the tor log file becomes unreadable, making it difficult to tell what was happening with the tor process when this occurs. It is only when the relay is restarted by running “killall tor” in terminal and then restarting the relay.

I am wondering if any other relay operators on OVH are getting this issue? It seems to sporadically happen once every two weeks or so.

Thank you.

--Keifer