[tor-relays] Server lost Stable flag but has more than 60 days uptime

Hello list,

I'm trying to find out why the server (https://metrics.torproject.org/rs.html#details/11DF0017A43AF1F08825CD5D973297F81AB00FF3) has lost its stable flag. As far as I can see it is running a recent version of tor and has an uptime of over 60 days.
Are there other reasons that factor into the Stable flag?
The log file doesn't give my an indication that there is anything wrong, either.

Any ideas?