[tor-relays] Some questions about the uptime requirement

Hello Tor Relay operators,

I am hosting a rather new Tor relay and my uptime is only about 13 hours, while I would like to contribute to Tor by continuing as a relay (NOT an exit one though because of frequent abuse of exit relays and my ISP won't allow it).

My question is that I am going to another location for vacation for 3 days and my relay would probably not be up during that time. Does that forfeit my chance to be chosen by clients forever? Thank you!

Regards,
David