[tor-relays] All relays rejected

Hi @all,

i operate family https://yui.cat/family/BD0630FF0D6E61A906A4D69340B5B1F4FC805498/ and all of my nodes are getting rejected. I have a valid contact info set in my torrc, as MyFamily for all the nodes i operate and all the nodes are running on tor 0.4.6.9 but i recieve: http status 400 ("Fingerprint and/or ed25519 identity is marked rejected -- if you think this is a mistake please set a valid email address in ContactInfo and send an email to bad-relays@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx mentioning your fingerprint(s)?") response from dirserver

I sent an email already to the bad-relays list but maybe anyone of you got an idea?