[tor-relays] Recent Tor versions not reloading config on / ignoring HUP kill signal.

Hi,

I think this started with release 0.4.8.10, but both of my Tor relays no longer reload their config when doing for example:

Here is the relevant part of the unit file:

[Unit]
Description=Anonymizing overlay network for TCP
After=syslog.target network.target nss-lookup.target

[Service]
Type=notify
NotifyAccess=all
ExecStartPre=/usr/bin/tor -f /etc/tor/torrc_%i --verify-config
ExecStart=/usr/bin/tor -f /etc/tor/torrc_%i
ExecReload=/bin/kill -HUP ${MAINPID}
KillSignal=SIGINT
TimeoutSec=75
Restart=on-failure
WatchdogSec=1m
LimitNOFILE=32768

Checking with:

Just tells me that systemd attempted and successfully executed the specified reload command, but the actual line from the Tor instance stating that the config has been reloaded is missing.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

Regards,
George