Re: [tor-relays] A new kind of attack?

On Montag, 15. Januar 2024 23:19:37 CET Chris Enkidu-6 wrote:
> I've noticed a new kind of possible attack on some of my relays, as
> early as Dec.23 which causes huge spikes of outbound traffic
>
> I have included charts and excerpts from the log in my post in Tor forum
> at below link:
>
> https://forum.torproject.org/t/new-kind-of-attack/11122

This seems to be related to what we already had in September:
https://forum.torproject.org/t/excessive-unbalanced-relay-traffic/9291

It is always only intermittent and only some off my relays are affected.
https://forum.torproject.org/t/excessive-unbalanced-relay-traffic/9291/8

--
╰_╯ Ciao Marco!

Debian GNU/Linux

It's free software and it gives you freedom!