Re: [tor-relays] Relay in Japan being marked as a US relay?

Hey,

For what it's worth ipinfo.io says it's in Ōi, Saitama, Japan.

https://ipinfo.io/198.13.48.219

On 18.01.24 18:22, Jag Talon wrote:
Hello,

I have a relay in Japan with the IP of 198.13.48.219, but it's being marked as being in the US. I've tried using different websites like www.iplocation.net, iplocation.io, and www.wolframalpha.com and they're all telling me that the IP is in Japan.

I'm wondering if perhaps there's an issue with the GeoIP lookup? Or perhaps an outdated database?

Thanks!