Re: BW

On Thu, Jul 08, 2010 at 10:32:54PM +0800, Trystero Lot wrote:
> starting this week i noticed that my daily bandwidth average of 60gb
> went down to 30gb. despite not changing my accountingmax of 30Gb.
> anyone experiencing the same thing?

I wonder if you recently earned the Guard flag?

That could cause your relay to get less attention, since clients are using
it less often for the middle hop on the theory that lots of people are
using it as their guard (first) hop. Which will eventually become true,
but isn't true when you first get the Guard flag since few clients have
picked you yet.

--Roger