[tor-relays] How to set the path of tor control listener file?

Hi all,

I am running multiple tor instances on my relay server. All instances save the
Control listener file to /var/run/tor/control. Therefore one instance
overwrites the control listener file of the other. Is there a way to set the
location where tor writes the control file as it can be done for PID file with
parameter PidFile or authentication cookie file with parameter CookieAuthFile?

Thanks,

Klaus

--
Klaus Layer