Re: [tor-relays] stats

hello Moritz, thanks for your reply,
I take the smallest offer in vps, to decrease the swapping and consum of ram i have to decrease RelayBandwidthRate? for the moment it's at 1000 KB and the burst at 1500 KB, it's better to put it to 500 KB ? that will give fluidity to the machine?
but if i let like that is detrimental for tor network?

PS: i forgot there is a munin node and apache2 for the exitnode page.

Le 07.07.2013 13:58, Moritz Bartl a ÃcritÂ:
Hi Armand,

Thank you for running an exit. 128 MB RAM is low, I usually recommend at least 256 MB RAM. If you want to push more (and if your line allows it),
you need more RAM.

I would say don't worry about the difference in display.