[tor-relays] New Tor node operator hibernation question

Hello,

I am a new Tor relay operator, and have setup my first relay. It's been running as a Tor middle relay for about 10 days now, and it's been running solid. It has the stable, guard, fast, running, and valid flags. I have my AccountingMax quota set to start at the first of each month at midnight. However, just past midnight on 07-01 Tor said it was going to hibernate until 07-05. This had me confused as I was only about half way through my monthly quota setup in AccountingMax for June, and my hosting provider reset the data on the first at midnight. I read the manual page about AccountingMax again, and it appears this may have been normal behavior. However before I read the manual page, I forced my relay to wake up out of that hibernation. It appears to be operating normally right now. However, I am wondering if this will cause any issues this month, or in future months? Also, can someone explain if the hibernation of 5 days was normal behavior to begin with.

Thank you