Re: [tor-relays] Why did my relay fall out of the consensus?

On 07/04/2014 04:06 PM, Steve Snyder wrote:
> On June 9th my relay, which was established about 20 months ago, fell
> out of the cached consensus.
>
> Anyone know what's going on here?
>
> https://exonerator.torproject.org/?targetaddr=&targetPort=&ip=5.9.191.52&timestamp=2014-06-09#relay

You can view the directory authorities' consensus votes at
<https://consensus-health.torproject.org/>. As you can see, gabelmoo,
moria1, tor26, and urras don't consider your relay "Running".

Directory authorities determine if a relay is running by trying to open
a TLS connection to the relay. As a first step in your investigation,
maybe try to connect to these directory authorities from your relay
(e.g. by downloading the consensus file from
/tor/status-vote/current/consensus), and see if that gives any hints.

Benedikt