Re: [tor-relays] Trying Trusted Tor Traceroutes

Hi Sebestian,

> Just a quick update regarding the TTTT project. There are multiple GB's
> of data to analyse and it is still being worked on. We are also working
> on the public script(s) as well.

is your project still on-going? I'm asking because your score board was
not updated since May (except one test(?) upload in the phase foo-foo)
and though the repository updates are interesting (dynamic download of
relay ips) they were never approved for usage according to your
installation notes.

Renke