[tor-relays] Speed of my relay not correct on global list

Good day.

I hope this is the correct mailing list for this.

I run a small relay, alias "Empire64" (I tried an exit once, but my IP was then banned at several places, so back to only a relay) on Win Xp. It is very small (bandwidth 80k, burst 160k) but it used to be smaller (64k). Back when it was 64k, I still had a lot of traffic, and in Vidalia's "View the network" list of relays, I was listed as a 64k node. Now that I have increased bandwidth and would like to increase it more depending on how much traffic this creates, I see that no one uses my relay, I have practically no traffic. I think this is because in the "View the network" list, I am listed as a 10k node! I know that Tor has changed since I ran the relay at 64k. If I understand correctly, the Tor network now TESTS for bandwidth before accepting the declared bandwidth in the torRC file. Well obviously, this testing is not working for me. I have "attached" a screenshot of one of the rare times when I do have traffic - as you can see, my node DOES run @ 80k. But, see the other "attached" pic, I am showing in the list as a 10k node. Also, the Atlas shows me as UNNAMMED, I don't understand why, I am the only one with that alias...

Tor80k screenshot: <https://unsee.cc/sumipoge/> (it needs javascript)
Tor10k screenshot: <https://unsee.cc/deguzoba/>

Can you guys help me with this? I'd like to contribute to the network but its not working for me now, and besides, the more traffic goes through me, the better it hides my own traffic; I want more :-)

My uptime (from the Atlas): 22 days 3 hours 23 minutes and 16 seconds
Fingerprint: E1DFC86060848E0FDCC7B0F072FA9EBAC639DA66
Platform: Tor 0.2.4.21 on Windows XP (updated to 2.4.22 just now)

Thank you.
Best Regards,

--
' _\|/_    Sylvain / B00ze64@xxxxxxxxxxx
' (o o)    Member-+-David-Suzuki-Foundation-+-Planetary-Society-