Re: [tor-relays] Naive question about consensus weight

On Fri, 17 Jul 2015 14:52:42 +0100
Jonathan Baker-Bates <jonathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> So I'm curious as to whether there's anything I can do to bring my
> consensus weight up, apart from just ensuring continuous uptime. That's not
> often under my control though, since reboots for kernel updates etc. come
> quite regularly.

You could set up a 2nd instance of Tor on the same machine and IP address (of
course using a different set of ports). This would help you to try the
suggested "start afresh" experiment without losing your currently running
relay.

--
With respect,
Roman