[tor-relays] Testing the accessibility of my obfs4 bridge

I plugged my bridgeline into Tor Browser on Windows, and connected successfully. I put it into Orbot on Android and also connected successfully. But when I put it into the new Tor Browser for Android, I am unable to connect. The logs from Tor Browser are pasted here: https://pastebin.com/cF5bwRH1.

Any idea why one client would be failing to connect? Thanks in advance.