[tor-relays] Cherryservers (formerly balticservers) account terminated for exit relay

I just heard from the hosting provider cherryservers.com that they are
terminating my account (after 2.5 years) where I run the exit relay
"ostwaldripening" (46.166.162.53), because they no longer wish to host tor
exit nodes.

I tried to create an account on trac.torproject.org to edit the "GoodBadISPs"
wiki page, but the spam blocking stopped me from doing so.