From: "Vasilis" <andz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tor-relays@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: 7/17/2019 9:00:00 PM
Subject: Re: [tor-relays] Unutilized bandwidth

Hi Matt,

First of all thank you for running relays.

Matt Westfall:
I kind of have the same problem, I have a gigabit relay setup too,

The consensus weight varies wildly and never seems to get very high.

I'm even running on 443 and 80

the replies I got before were basically is what it is and I mean we're still
helping the network by running a node,

Your relay got disconnected some times ago, you could see this on the 6-month
graph of your relay illustrated in the history section of relay search on Tor
metrics. Usually when a relay has been stable for some time it should be using
all available bandwidth, failure to do so may indicate that a server/network
problem.

Also Alec's relay (89094DFA4158C7A1583EC3A332CDCBC74A28CC0E9) advertised
bandwidth increased to 21.45 MiB/s (was 12 MiB/s 5 days ago).

I hope this helps.

Cheers,
~Vasilis
--
Fingerprint: 8FD5 CF5F 39FC 03EB B382 7470 5FBF 70B1 D126 0162