Re: [tor-relays] Become a Fallback Directory Mirror (deadline: July 23)

Am Fr., 24. Juli 2020 um 19:36 Uhr schrieb David Goulet <dgoulet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> In tor binary:
> https://gitlab.torproject.org/tpo/core/tor/-/blob/master/src/app/config/fallback_dirs.inc

The generated list that ended up in the binary. Thus this list needs to be
reviewed for accuracy if you ended up in :).

Something seems wrong with this list.

This fingerprint of one of my relays never got opted-in by me.
FF9FC6D130FA26AE3AE8B23688691DC419F0F22E

When i remember correctly then the old fingerprint of the relay on this IP was a fallback but i did a clean install with Debian 10 and didnt kept the keys because i dont wanted it to be a fallback anymore.

So why is it on the list now?

And is it normal that this list does not list any of my relays that are currently fallbacks and none of the relays that i opted-in?