Re: [tor-relays] Should I use Tor Alpha on my relays

This is my opinion. With that said, I would use the stable versions of tor as they are best tested, etc. Cheers.
--Keifer

On Fri, Jul 31, 2020 at 2:48 PM nusenu <nusenu-lists@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Sebastian Elisa Pfeifer:
> I was wondering if the network would benefit if I
> would start using Tor Alpha?

relay operators that are willing to test new (unstable) builds and willing
to report bugs are primarily useful for the Tor developers
(see the recent call for testing of IPv6 features)

If you use ansible-relayor for relay management you can choose to use
alphas or nightly builds using the variables
tor_alpha or
tor_nightly_builds
https://github.com/nusenu/ansible-relayor

--