[tor-relays] Relay Bandwidth/Burst Change

I set torrc bandwidth/Burst to 5 MBs/6MBs respectively

Then I get @7pm Local:

 Received reload signal (hup). Reloading config and resetting internal state.
 Read configuration file "/usr/share/tor/tor-service-defaults-torrc".
 Read configuration file "/etc/tor/torrc".

 After the above happens I'm back to Kb second.

 If I understand correctly, torrc is the 'go to' default and
 those settings [should be] used.

 So why is the bandwidth/Burst being changed? Which
 is REALLY annoying. There must be another setting
 somewhere in Tor that I am missing?

  Thank you for your help!