[tor-relays] Relay appears to be broken

Hi, I just setup a relay on some spare hardware I had around, but it doesn't appear to be functioning properly. It bootstraps fine, and the WAN ports are open.
Additionally, the relay doesn't appear to be listed in the relay directory, either.
However, the only connections appear to be to directory authorities, and for the life of me I can't work out what the issue is.

This is the log from tor systemd service: https://pastebin.com/KsyNnBBq
If anyone could help, it would be greatly appreciated.